Wegulet’s Kos & Rhodes Charter base
Explore the Dodecanese Islands!
Our gulet charter base on the island of Kos & Rhodes is perfect for exploring the Dodecanese Islands including the popular Rhodes and Patmos, the relaxed Leros, Symi and Tilos and the beautiful islands of Astypalaia and Kastellorizo (our favorites!). You are free to choose which islands you visit and which route you take! Kos & Rhodes is easily accessible by charter flights from many European countries and is a short connecting flight for those flying into Athens.
Our gulets in Kos Rhodes are available all year round and include a wide variety of our most popular amenities on board. Special charter arrangements are also available including single day charters and rentals for special events including company excursions, weddings and honeymoon trips.
For more details about our Kos & Rhodes based fleet please feel free to contact us.
Kos – One week Charter
KOS (Marina) – PSERIMOS – LEROS (Panteli or Agia Marina, go before for a swim in Plati isle) – ARKI (Port Avgousta, go for a swim in Aspronisi) – PATMOS (Skala Harbor) – LIPSI (Harbor, go for a swim before in Makronisi) – KALYMNOS (Vathis port) – KOS (Marina, Friday till 17:00 and overnight).
Kos – Two weeks Charter
KOS (Marina) – PSERIMOS – KALYMNOS (Vathis port) – LEROS (Agia Marina, go before for a swim in Plati isle) – LIPSI (Harbor) – AGATHONISI (Harbor) – ARKI – PATMOS (Port Skala) – LEROS (Lakki marina) – KALYMNOS (Port) – KOS (Kefalos) – TILOS (Harbor) – NISIROS (Pali Port) – KOS (Marina, Friday till 17:00 and overnight).
Rhodes – One week charter
RHODES (Mandraki marina) – SIMI (Harbor) – NISIROS (Mandraki or Pali) – TILOS (Livadia) – CHALKI (Chalkia) – RHODES (Mandraki marina, Friday till 17:00 and overnight).
Rhodes – Two weeks charter
RHODES (Mandraki marina) – SIMI (Harbor) – KOS (Kefalos port) – ASTYPALAIA (Skala) – NISIROS (Mandraki or Pali) – TILOS (Livadhi) – CHALKI (Chalkia) – RHODES (Mandraki marina, Friday till 17:00 and overnight).
- In Leros, Agia Marina is better equipped as a marina.
- In Patmos you should visit the castle and the main town.
- There are the inhabited islands Telendos, Marathos and Archagelos Leros and depending your itinerary you can visit them.
- In the 1 week from Kos, the total miles are approximately 120NM (about 20NM per day). So in 1 week you can see up to 10 islands. Even with the Meltemi wind, this area is calm and you can enjoy sailing.
- In Simi go for a swim in Georgiou bay.
- Visit the monastery of Panormitis in Simi and the bay.
- Visit Alimia island near to Chalki island, which is a beautiful bay for a swim.
- Go for a swim in Pondamos beach in Chalki island.